- commute to hospitals
- The teaching is non-existent, most teachers barely speak enghlish, some just to get by in the classes. The administration is out inept from top to bottom, it seems like they want to make the students life impossible. Most teachers in basic sciences make sure to give students a hard time so they fail classes.
- Administration's support/encouragement of student organizations
- Discrimination against anyone EXCEPT dominican and other SELECTIVE spanish speaking students. Their lies in regard to clinicals (taught in spanish BEWARE and NOT ENGLISH), they do NOT have any clinical hospital affiliations in the United States.
- The professors and thier dogmatism towards foriegn students. They seriously act like thier doing us a favor by comming to UNIBE.
- The fact that it's a scam
- lack of student involvment in curriculum decisions
- The least thing I don't like about it does not have twenty four hours study area. Sometimes it hard to a different school to study overnight.
- You go buy some scrubs, go into any hospital and say you're a doctor. Ethics and professionalism is the least they promote in their teaching. They do not respect foreign students but rather think of us in terms of money income.
- Dealing with the 'Rectoria'.